Free?

Jeff Nowakowski jeff at dilacero.org
Tue Oct 25 08:18:49 PDT 2011

On 10/24/2011 05:24 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> So expressing disapproval about something, and the reason for the
> disapproval, is suddenly "deceitful propaganda and mudslinging"?

Cut the bullshit, Nick. I explained already why "GPL: "Free as in
Herpes" was flamebait, deceitful, mudslinging propaganda. You just liked
it because it was "hilarious flamebait" and because you hate the GPL.

> Ah, I forgot, ever since the 60's nobody's allowed to have a negative
> option on anything...

Just like when people make bullshit statements about D on Stack
Overflow, Reddit, or here you get pissed off. Bullshit it bullshit,
regardless of whether you are for or against something.

There's nothing wrong with expressing a negative opinion, as long as it
reasoned and truthful. The original post was neither.