Request for pre-review: std.serialization/orange

Tobias Pankrath tobias at pankrath.net
Thu Sep 29 12:42:09 PDT 2011

> * For the unit tests I've used my own kind of micro unit test framework
> (that is included). Is that something we want to have in general in
> Phobos so other modules can take advantage of that?

There should be something in Phobos. This should involve two steps.

First define a protocol, so that multiple unittest libraries can
be used in one project (i.e a library uses A and another B). Than
write a library on top of this.

My suggestion for a protocol would be something simple as:

1. There should only be one approach to unittest used per module
2. If you replace the test runner, call the old one first.