Breaking backwards compatiblity

Boris Wang kona.ming at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 07:02:01 PDT 2012

the ABI of linux is good enough,  it's based on a mature os : UNIX.

forget the name of D, name is not important.

There is no need for a replacement for c in OS area, because c is the best
high level language match current CPU architecture
Why c++ is so complexity? because the cpu architecture is not object
oriented.

energy save, high performance, develop effective, in the area focus on
these, is the market for D : "Half" system program language.
and the big point for growth, can call c/c++ binary from D source.

sorry about digressing from the subject.