D projects list

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:47:56 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 5 April 2012 at 20:12:39 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij
wrote:
> I think it will be great to have a single place for all D
> related projects so a developer can easily find what is already
> done
> (for an example of "I didn't now about you project" see, e.g.
> "Modern COM Programming in D" thread), what is *planned* and
> what great projects have already failed (and, maybe, reveal it).
>
> A draft variant of how I see such page is this with a few
> projects added (note "Planned" tag (yes, empty for now)):
> http://deoma-cmd.ru/d/d-projects-list/

Well, lists have been attempted (Dsource is a good example), but
you are obviously looking at something with good filtering. This
is good.

There is also work for a package management system Orbit, this
likely needs similar functionality.

Namely, some one needs to build this stuff, it isn't that they
aren't wanted.