[off-topic] Sony releases PS Vita SDK

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Sat Apr 21 00:18:06 PDT 2012

"Paulo Pinto" <pjmlp at progtools.org> wrote in message
news:pgxiucaflhldzhfmgipl at forum.dlang.org...
> Just noticed that Microsoft is planning to start using C# for systems
> programming as well
>
> https://careers.microsoft.com/jobdetails.aspx?jid=76831
>
> Who knows what they are planning to do...

Between that and turning JS into desktop language for Win8, isn't their plan
obvious? They plan to increase bloat!

The optimizations in Win7 were just an accidental result of an email glitch
that blocked communication between the managers and developers. They aim to
rectify that oversight as...efficiently...as possible: Hence, VM for systems
work and JS for apps.

The only reason they didn't go with JS as their new systems language is
because that requires more work, so it's delayed until Win9.

...Either that or their HR drones screwed up the job posting, which based on
my experience with HR people seems entirely plausible. They probably got
confused by all the many, many "buttons" on their keyboards.