[off-topic] Sony releases PS Vita SDK

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sat Apr 21 09:34:40 PDT 2012

That is usually one of the arguments Go people use against
generics.

I tend to call C++, D, C#, Ada and other languages with powerful
abstraction mechanisms as programming languages for people with
brains.

On my huge entreprise projects, I always despair with the
amount of knowledge some developers have.

Every time I see certain types of enterprise code, I cannot
even imagine how those developers would write in C, just to
give an example.

Me I prefer to use languages with proper expression mechanisms,
like D. Unfortunately the big guys prefer languages that allow
for replaceable programmers.

--
Paulo