How can D become adopted at my company?

Eljay eljay451 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:37:22 PDT 2012

Thank you Brad, that's the kind of response I was hoping to
elicit.

> What's interesting to me is that it's really a deflection and
> dodges the entire point of the question.

Yes, I know.

I tried to step back and look at the bigger picture, and the
issue of "what are the pain points which hinder D from being
used".

As well as "what could the D community do to make D a more
compelling alternative".

Even when I had my own one-man company, and could use any
programming language I wanted -- and despite my own unbridled
enthusiasm for D -- I ended up not using D.