Better forum

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Dec 6 11:43:15 PST 2012

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 03:09:34 +0100
"Rob T" <rob at ucora.com> wrote:
> Many ISP's have dropped usenet services completely,

Doesn't matter since we use a dedicated server and therefore aren't
hindered by ISP bullshit.

Also: http://www.eternal-september.org/

> and most of the newer generation have
> no idea what a newsreader is. This is unfortunate, but that's the
> way it is.

I really think that's irrelevant since most of the younger *and*
baby-boomer generations have absolutely no idea what a *web browser*
is, and yet they still fumble around with them all the time.

Plus, we're not "most", we're programmers. Plus we do have a web
interface anyway (and it even supports those avatars that all the kids
seem to require these days ;) ).