Better forum

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Dec 6 12:47:40 PST 2012

On 12/7/2012 6:49 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> In Claws-mail, they didn't disappear from my client when you deleted
> them from the server. But that's the fault of Claws-mail being a piece
> of shit. Even the much-hated Outlook Express on XP actually obeyed the
> deletion properly. This Claws-mail crashes when you paste/undo/redo.

They don't appear in the archives pages, either, because I do an rsync
on the NNTP database before generating the pages.

With Thunderbird's newsreader, even if you already downloaded and read
those troll posts, after a while TB will remove your local copy as well.

There's been so little interest in our forum by spammers and trolls that
manually dealing with the occasional one has been of little significance.