Officially moving to MediaWiki?

Mariusz Gliwiński alienballance at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 05:02:42 PST 2012

W dniu 2012-12-09 07:13, Maxim Fomin pisze:
> I agree that moving from prowiki to mediawiki is a good idea, but new
> site is just almost empty
> (http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30&from=&limit=500
> see also http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/Special:AllPages) and
> some portion of it is dedicated to developers (Walter Bright,
> Alexandrescu and others) which is not very interesting for those who
> are seeking language technical details.
I agree there's a lot to improve, but i tried to port everything i found
and which didn't looked outdated for me.

Another thing is, as someone mentioned before, that i don't want to
spend too much  time on something that is may not be even seen publicly.

Could you point out why old wiki is better than new one in its current
state?