Next focus: PROCESS

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Thu Dec 13 06:44:19 PST 2012

On 12/12/2012 07:47 PM, deadalnix wrote:
> No, no, please. As already stated, distro release systems intend to solve the
> exact opposite problem of ours.

Yes, I did already read your earlier email objecting to a "Debian-like" model.
The thing is, it's not clear to me what actual details you're objecting to,
apart from citing a distro as inspiration.

I'm not wedded to any detail of what I suggested, although certain parts of it
seem common sense, but it's hard to deal with an objection that isn't backed up
with details and counter-examples.

> If you want to look at what is done in the field, look at other programming languages.

Could you give concrete examples to contrast with what I've proposed?