Next focus: PROCESS

Joseph Rushton Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Sun Dec 16 07:15:18 PST 2012

> Just one tidbit of information: I talked to Walter and we want to build into the
> process the ability to modify any particular release. (One possibility is to do
> so as part of paid support for large corporate users.) That means there needs to
> be one branch per release.

Can you expand on the requirements/goals there a bit?  Would be useful to have a
good sense of what kind of modifications you have in mind.

I don't think anything in what I've proposed (elsewhere in this thread, I'm
afraid I haven't written it up on the wiki yet...) is incompatible with the
notion of one branch per release.