dlang.org Library Reference

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Dec 21 07:43:27 PST 2012

On 2012-12-21 13:24, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

> Example generated site is here:
>
> http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/index.html
>

> Is any further work on this desired? If so, what would be the next steps to integrate it into the
> general dlang.org workflow? (or rather, how is that workflow in terms of folder structure, build
> scripts etc.?)

Nice. Now we need to just remove those ugly manually create tables. I'm
thinking mainly on those on top of std.algorithm.

What also would be nice is to have the methods inline, expandable.

I get a JavaScript error when I'm selecting the search field:

SyntaxError: syntax error
[Break On This Error]

if(this.value ==

github...769e.js (line 3, col 17)