dlang.org Library Reference

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Sat Dec 22 23:37:24 PST 2012

Am 23.12.2012 00:11, schrieb Rob T:
> I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but some modules have a link to the source while others
> do not. I suppose that's a problem with the documentation itself not including a link. I'm just
> mentioning this in case it has something to do with the formatting.
>
> --rt

What I did now was to hide the manually written "Source:" section (which is not in every module) and
instead generate a procedural "View source code" button on the top right of the page (which should
always be there).

So if you have any example where there still is a source section or no button, that would indeed be
a bug. But I'd hope that it was just an old cached version of the page.