OT Adam D Ruppe's web stuff

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Tue Feb 7 10:23:27 PST 2012

You know it, web stuff documentation is a weak point. web stuff looks
very interesting ...  so a real world sample app would be nice..

I would like to see a sample RIA -  M- V-C  wise, using (say using dojo
dijit as View layer ) in conjunction with the D web stuff . (Model-
Controler)

I think atm your library is not made for the masses, but it would be
nevertheless interesting to see how someone can glue backend (web stuff)
and frontend stuff (dojo/dijit) together.
thanks for reading.