OT Adam D Ruppe's web stuff

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:51:54 PST 2012

On Wednesday, 8 February 2012 at 07:37:23 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> Maybe Adam's code can be used as a base of implementing a
> library like Rack in D.
>
> http://rack.rubyforge.org/

That looks like it does the same job as cgi.d.

cgi.d actually offers a uniform interface across various
web servers and integration methods.

If you always talk through the Cgi class, and use the GenericMain
mixin, you can run the same program with:

1) cgi, tested on Apache and IIS (including implementations for
methods
that don't work on one or the other natively)

2) fast cgi (using the C library)

3) HTTP itself (something I expanded this last weekend and still
want
to make better)

Sometimes I think I should rename it, to reflect this, but meh,
misc-stuff-including blah blah shows how good I am at names!