newbie -- how to build module?

Alf P. Steinbach alf.p.steinbach+usenet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 04:13:15 PST 2012

On 13.02.2012 12:48, James Miller wrote:
> Somewhat off topic, but Alf, I have noticed you posting a few times,

Uhm, 2 times.

> I think newbie questions are better suited to the digitalmars.D.learn
> mailing list.

I am sure that if but the right mindset was brought to bear, the D
community and in particular those with some responsibility for the
toolset and language, could learn as much from my current 2 postings as
I am learning about the tools and language.

Not to be artificially humble, that's not my style. ;-)

Cheeers & hth.,

- ALf