Improve anchors for ddoc (dlang.org)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:03:56 PST 2012

On Sunday, 19 February 2012 at 16:55:53 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Manual cross-referencing, for example:

That might not be too hard in the compiler... though by the
time it gets to doc.c, the function is a string...

I'm getting to know the compiler better though. I'm pretty sure
this won't be hard to add.

Then I'll clean up my stuff and see about making pull requests
for it. Three things right now:

1) proper output encoding
      (breaking change - no more embedded html outside macros)

2) better anchors (breaking change, but super minor. use $1
instead
    of $0 in our PSYMBOL macro to get the old behavior)

3) automatic linking

> BTW, Descent already handle both of these.

I haven't seen their code though.