std.collection lets rename it into std,ridiculous.

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Feb 19 19:05:07 PST 2012

On 2/19/12 4:05 AM, bls wrote:
[snip
> The std.collection situation is a shame,

I understand your frustration, and you are entitled to it. This
std.container situation has gone on forever. It's all my fault. I know
what to do, but work and family put great demands on my time, and I find
it very difficult to focus on good design in the bits and pieces of time
I have left.

A quick and dirty set of containers will unfortunately not help. Such
designs have inevitably caused more problems for us than they solved
(xml, json come to mind). We need to do the right thing.

Andrei