std.collection lets rename it into std,ridiculous.

Derek ddparnell at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 20 02:43:59 PST 2012

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:05:07 +1100, Andrei Alexandrescu

> We need to do the right thing.

Do we? Really?

That takes sooo loooong it encourages many home-baked-reinvented-wheels
that might very well end up taking more time and effort from the community
than incrementally creating a standard set of containers.  Does it really
matter if our initial efforts for some of the expected data structures are
less than 'The Right Thing'? If they meet 80%+ of our requirements and
continue to evolve towards perfection, I'm pretty sure the community could
cope with a NQR product for now.

--
Derek Parnell
Melbourne, Australia