std.collection lets rename it into std,ridiculous.

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at
Mon Feb 20 13:03:19 PST 2012

On Monday, February 20, 2012 14:55:36 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> > In fact, we really should get Steven's article up on It's one
> > of
> > those articles that _every_ D programmer should read.
> Pull request before we forget about that please.

Steven's the one with the actual article though. He's going to have to do it.
The best that any of the rest of us can do is copy the HTML over. If it's
anything like the other articles on, it was generated using ddoc,
and that's what we'd want to commit to the repository.

- Jonathan M Davis