Conclusions of the exception discussion

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at
Sat Feb 25 07:58:34 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:11:56AM +0100, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> What about that lisp exception/recovery idea? That was the most
> interesting idea imho.

Deadalnix & myself did a few skeletal prototypes of it, and I think it
should be possible to implement it on top of the existing exception
system without further language support.

It's still a very experimental idea, and needs to be tested and
developed more before we actually start shipping it. It's not anywhere
near being ready to be put into Phobos yet.

Без труда не выловишь и рыбку из пруда.