[OT] Previously: DMD - Windows -> C# in gamedev

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Sat Jan 7 07:27:07 PST 2012

Thanks for the explanation.

I am convinced that eventually AAA game engines can be
made in a GC enabled language like D, they just need to
be coded in a different way, more GC-friendly.

But this is just a wish about progress, and I don't have
any real industry experience to say it will really happen.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Paulo