Welcome to the Jungle (article about the future ofparallelcomputing)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jan 8 13:19:33 PST 2012

"Brad Anderson" <eco at gnuk.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.210.1326051013.16222.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...

> I remember you being a frequent poster.  I haven't been in years.  I was
> Catalyst.

Oh, yea, I remember seeing you around there a lot.

> It's interesting they are still going strong (and that there
> are still people I recognize posting regularly). I joined the forums back
> when they were Xtreme Games forums (which got moved over to XGameStation
> at
> some point).  I never really got into the XGameStation stuff but stayed
> around the forums after Andre's shift in attention.  I was around for the
> Hasbro drama.  I think I'd be nervous to go back and look at some of my
> old
> posts.  I was a young teenager when I frequented these forums so I no
> doubt
> made a lot of embarrassing posts.

Same here, on all points :)  Although I think most of the old posts are gone
now.

Did you happen to be at XGDC 2001? We may have actually met.