[OT] destroy all software (was Programming language WATs)

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:20:18 PST 2012

On Sunday, 22 January 2012 at 02:12:25 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> The main problem is getting past HR.

All the jobs I've had (so observation bias here) have been
because I knew somebody or knew somebody who knew somebody.

I find it's good business to stay on good terms with everyone
I know, personally and professionally, since a good
reference from the right person does wonders.

Better yet, you might have jobs come to you when someone
needs something, and his friend offers "I know a guy..."