A modest proposal

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 23 19:00:18 PST 2012

On Monday, January 23, 2012 19:52:27 Brad Anderson wrote:
> Jonathan, Swiftly closing them is causing real pain for some of us.
>  Certainly he could fix them and keep a log of the ones he fixed then
> actually close, say, 3 a day on bugzilla so it wouldn't be so noisy.

Considering that what's doing is primarily focused on commenting and
potentially closing bugs, not necessarily fixing them, it wouldn't make any
sense to keep track of it himself and then go back later to actually comment
on them and potentially close them. It would be the same as slowing down what
he's doing over a much longer period. And 3 a day would be insanely slow in
comparison to what he's actually doing. I'm sure that it's much more effective
for him to just do it all now and move on.

I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to deal with it. It won't last long,
and it needs to be done.

- Jonathan M Davis