Tutorial on D ranges now on reddit

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:05:53 PST 2012

Le 28/01/2012 03:08, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :
> Just posted it:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/ozzgn/tutorial_on_d_ranges/
>
> Andrei

In this tutorial, save is not a property. I see a lot of code where it is.

I do think that save shouldn't be a property, but it would be very
interesting if a clear guideline was written on that point.

If We put that remark aside, this is a great tutorial ! This is exactly
the type of docuement we need to promote D and help newcomers. If we
succed in getting more of this, we probably would be able to conquier
the world soon.