wxD bindings

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sat Jul 7 12:45:25 PDT 2012

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 00:49:37 +0200
Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll see about that. I'm not sure if doxygen works on C libraries, if
> it does then it's doable. Since now I support POD types there's
> nothing from stopping the generator to work on C libraries.

If/when you publish something, are you going to announce it in the
'announce' list 'cause I'll unsubscribe from the rest?

For the moment, I'm postponing my intended usage of D and going (back)
to Python, but would like to know if/when something is changing GUI-wise
within D community...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Bewildered by the modes of material nature, the ignorant fully
engage themselves in material activities and become attached. But