Progress on std.container

Tobias Pankrath tobias at pankrath.net
Tue Jul 17 03:58:20 PDT 2012

> I'm the bottleneck for that. My list of actual work (aside from
> my duties as phobos/druntime/tools/dlang.org curator) is:
>
> 1. Put std.benchmark through the review process
>
> 2. Define allocators
>
> 3. Integrate allocators with std.container
>
> If you have fixes for std.container that are faraway from
> allocation issues, I think it's safe to propose them as pull
> requests. I assume the advent of allocators will be a uniform
> additive changes for all containers.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

What is left for std.benchmark before a second review can start?

We have several modules in the RQ or the TBD-Q (thinking about
std.xml, std.json, std.benchmark, std.log) that are abandoned or
at least don't get the love they deserve.

Maybe we should put a "what remains to be done" comment on those
modules and advertise them as easy entry points for new
contributors.