There is nothing cooler than a macr- Err… Mixin?

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Jul 21 12:53:08 PDT 2012

On 7/21/12 3:00 PM, Kajetan Rzepecki wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 July 2012 at 16:42:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Do you know the author?
>
> That would be me.
>
> I'm very pleased both of you liked it, I didn't expect my lousy loop to
> get that much attention. :)
>
> Kajtek

Awesome. Oh, so you're the roman numerals guy from a while ago
(http://idorobots.org/2012/03/04/romans-rubies-and-the-d/) which used to
crash the compiler but not anymore. Cool!

Are you interested in furthering your involvement with D (e.g. the
standard library)? If you lurk in here, you sure know we're on the
lookout for creative, ingenious contributors.

Cheers,

Andrei