[OT] Good^H^H^H^HAcceptable NG/email client?

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Jul 25 02:04:41 PDT 2012

On 7/24/2012 9:12 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>  Thunderbird's gone nowhere but downhill last number of
> years, just like Firefox.

I've been sorely tried by TB's calendar feature. 2 times now I've tediously
entered in my events info, only to have next time I "upgrade" TB it blows away
the calendar and all my data. (No, TB never warned me that by upgrading this
would happen.)

Pffft, never again will I bother with it.

P.S. I think the calendar devs and the TB devs must hate each other with a
purple passion.