Impressed

Stuart stugol at gmx.com
Thu Jul 26 19:13:09 PDT 2012

On Friday, 27 July 2012 at 01:54:16 UTC, Chad J wrote:

> Stuart & other readers:
>
> I just asked about this in the other thread, and Jonathan
> mentioned that std.typecons.scoped can be used to accomplish
> the same thing.  So the functionality isn't being removed; it's
> just being moved from the language and into the library.
>
> I think this is worth mentioning so that it doesn't look like
> we are depriving folks of things that they had come to expect
> from D.

Oh, that's alright then. Although, I'd still like to know why
it's unsafe. Also, is there any documentation on how to *use* the
scope feature from the library? I mean, do we just "import
std.typecons.scoped" and suddenly the keyword pops back into
existence, or do we need to use some kind of new syntax?