Impressed

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon Jul 30 12:31:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 07:04:21 +0100
Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk> wrote:

> My experience from various training courses I have given is that in
> the large corporate Web applications world, the average programmer
> knows Java, just enough Java, and isn't that interested in anything
> else. Gross oversimplification but a good indicator.

Ugh, such "programmers" don't deserve a paycheck. It's like hiring
someone who never learned arithmetic as an accountant. Makes no
fucking sense at all - they just simply *can't* do their fucking trade,
period. The "programmer" and the hiring manager should both be fired
and pointed to nearest (possibly hiring) fast food joint.

(Incarceration for "impersonating a programmer" would perhaps be more
appropriate ;) )