Incomprehensible compiler errors

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:35:12 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 1 August 2012 at 02:00:05 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 7/31/12 9:39 PM, q66 wrote:
> No reaction that strong is reasonable, regardless of context.

Perhaps not.

> It's not a civilized response to anything. Probably this
> meta-talk has long run its course. We're one Hitler mention
> away from complete mayhem :o).

Appeasement, eh? JUST LIKE CHAMBERLAIN

> All - please, let's stay civil.

I'll admit, I came on a bit strong. Still, if I think someone's
being an arse, I'm going to call it like I see it. New comer or
not. I'm not being a paid support rep here, I'll give back snark
in return.

Now Stuart, I'll apologise if I have caused offense, and offer
a question -- where are you getting your DFL sources from?