Incomprehensible compiler errors

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Tue Jul 31 19:35:07 PDT 2012

On 7/31/2012 5:48 PM, Stuart wrote:
> I notice nobody else at all has objected to my being told to fuck off and stop
> wasting people's time. I guess it's okay for people to talk to me like that, yes?

Not many of us read all the posts. Is it ok for people to level such insults in
this forum? I certainly think it is inappropriate.

But I do try and allow people to say whatever they want as much as possible. If
you look hard enough in this forum, you'll find the occasional similar insult
directed at me.

Such language, and attempts at trolling and baiting others tend to just be ignored.

> I can just fuck off if everyone would rather. After this blatant abuse - which
> has gone unremarked, it seems - I'm seriously considering leaving.

I certainly wish you'd stay. I don't believe Bernard is representative of our
community.