GDMD

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Wed May 9 09:42:22 PDT 2012

On 9 May 2012 17:35, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 04:58:40PM +0100, Iain Buclaw wrote:

>> > I'm using Debian's gdc-4.6 (4.6.3-1). Is that the latest?
>> >

>> It's the latest in Debian, but as already said - outrageously outdated
>> from the current development branch.
> [...]
>
> I see. Is there anything that I can help with? I do have upload
> privileges to the Debian queue. I don't know if I'd be stepping on the
> toes of the GCC maintainers though (I assume gdc would be under their
> umbrella?).

Not at all - infact, I've had Matthias informing me every step of the
way where GCC has got to (a gentle hint that I'm being chased to
update the build package).

If you need his details, I'd be happy to pass them onto you and give
you a rundown of how the 4.6 debian build is structured - the package
in debian will float down to ubuntu in due course over the next
release.

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';