Why typedef's shouldn't have been removed :(

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 11:56:45 PDT 2012

Okay, I just tried changing "alias void*" to "alias
Typedef(void*)", and also "alias HANDLE" to "alias
Typedef(HANDLE)", etc.

First error I got?

	HMODULE hAdvapi32 = null;
	...\src\phobos\std\internal\windows\advapi32.d(32):
	Error:
	cannot implicitly convert expression (null) of type typeof(null)
to Typedef!(Typedef!(void*,null),Typedef(null))

Which makes sense, except that I'm not sure how to solve it
correctly in general...
I think it's a bigger problem than it looks, since 'null' would
need to be convertible to everything that's nullable...

ideas?