DUDA

Gor Gyolchanyan gor.f.gyolchanyan at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:45:54 PDT 2012

That's why CUDA is completely pointless: you're gonna wrap it anyway.
Instead of wrapping a past-age vendor-locked pre-OpenCL technology, you
could wrap modern portable technology.

The richness of the language is completely irrelevant, as it's gonna be
wrapped anyway.
Yes, CUDA is completely pointless.

--
Bye,