D dropped in favour of C# for PSP emulator

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri May 18 16:06:41 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 04:24:47PM -0600, Brad Anderson wrote:
[...]
> Also, I think std.algorithm could use a mini-FAQ.  std.range is long
> overdue for an entire article explaining ranges but that's a well
> known omission that pretty much everyone agrees on.

What about the latest prerelease docs for std.range? I did clean up a
lot of stuff there and tried to explain the basic idea of what a range
is, and included a link to Andrei's article that describes the idea of
ranges in-depth.

Or is that still not good enough? How can we improve the docs further?

Computers aren't intelligent; they only think they are.