Lazy evaluation of function arguments in D

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sun May 20 08:59:27 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 20 May 2012 at 15:41:05 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> If so, this isn't complicated, just do some rewrite magic on
> the expression if it is given and expression where a delegate
> is expected.

Lazy parameters once used to work like this (back in the D1
times, before there even was a »lazy« storage class), but not
everybody was happy with it – among other discussions, you
should be able to find a thread named something along the lines
of »But I don't want my delegates to be lazy« in the NG
archives.

David