GitHub for Windows

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon May 21 13:44:32 PDT 2012

"Adam Wilson" <flyboynw at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:op.weodtepe707hn8 at invictus.skynet.com...

>Having been the MS Build conference it is pretty obvious to me that they
>are trying to build a 'Metro' or WinRT compatible UI. Given their love of
>all things Apple, this would make sense as WinRT is MS's response to iOS.

Meh, figures. After all, even Win7 was little more than "MS OSX"

(Which still puzzles me considering that after all these years and marketing
campains, OSX *still* has only a miniscule fraction of Win's market-share,
even if you only look at "Apple OSX vs WinXP". You'd think MS could have at
least figured out that VERY large numbers of people *don't* want their
computer looking and acting like a Mac).