dget - getting code from github

Kevin Cox kevincox.ca at gmail.com
Thu May 24 04:14:20 PDT 2012

On May 24, 2012 7:08 AM, "Tobias Pankrath" <tobias at pankrath.net> wrote:

> I'm using arch, too. The problem are the people, who don't :-)

I know what you are saying but package managers were beautiful things that
made it stupidly simple to install software.  But we are slowly going back
to windoze with "install this, run this command, you may need to configure
your repositories, sorry dependency not installed"

I understand that it is more work to have multiple solutions but I think it
is worth it.

And IIRC the abs is portable so worst case is go and install it.  (Easy for
me on arch to say).