A simple question

Stugol stugol at gmx.com
Thu Nov 15 13:25:02 PST 2012

When I post on these forums to ask for new features (e.g.
iterators), you say that you won't be adding any new features at
the moment, and that you are instead concentrating on making the
language stable and usable.

However, when I post on these forums to ask for bugs to be fixed
(e.g. the defective MODULE keyword, or the linker not supporting
spaces in paths), you say that's not going to happen anytime soon.

So what the fuck's the point? D is a great language, and I really
want to use it, but it doesn't work. And when I post here about
its flaws and limitations, I get flamed.