What is "crime"?

Job democrac at ontrial.net
Sun Nov 18 00:11:34 PST 2012

If crime is "making someone else afraid", what is a system that makes people
make other people afraid? ("Prove it!"?). Would that be a "government"?  A
"society"?

It doesn't matter cuz I am "a criminal"? A bottom-up program to justify your
system? What what? No, you go ahead and keep spouting why war is good and
why you who wage war, is worthy of sending others, by naivete or whatever,
do tell.

I am not "firing the president". The concept is not only ugly, it is vacant.
There is no "law", there is only the gun. Isn't "government" and "society"
in-between ... good and evil? People are good. Systems are evil. You don't
have to go that far: groups of you are evil, it can be shown.

The good vs. evil thing.

What is war? What is "consensus"? How are they the same? How are they
different?

Rape is rape. What is rape? What is gang rape?