D wiki

r_m_r r_m_r at mailinator.com
Thu Nov 22 03:28:35 PST 2012

On Thursday, 22 November 2012 at 10:41:33 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:

> Is it possible to increase the default font size for D syntax
> highlighting?

I don't think I can change the font size directly.
The CSS style for that <pre> tag is generated by the
SyntaxHighlight GeSHi extension as shown below (copied from the
page source):

/**
  * GeSHi Dynamically Generated Stylesheet
  * --------------------------------------
  * Dynamically generated stylesheet for d
  * CSS class: source-d, CSS id:
  * GeSHi (C) 2004 - 2007 Nigel McNie, 2007 - 2008 Benny Baumann
  * (http://qbnz.com/highlighter/ and http://geshi.org/)
  * --------------------------------------
  */
.d.source-d .de1, .d.source-d .de2 {font: normal normal 1em/1.2em
monospace; margin:0; padding:0; background:none;
vertical-align:top;}
.d.source-d  {font-family:monospace;}

BTW The code displays fine on my browser. Maybe you can try
changing the Minimum font size in your Browser preferences? I
have mine set to a minimum of 12pt. Also, you can choose a
different theme in the wiki preferences page:
http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/Special:Preferences#mw-htmlform-skin

Hope that helps.

Regards,
r_m_r