D wiki

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 04:08:21 PST 2012

On 11/22/12, r_m_r <r_m_r at mailinator.com> wrote:
> I don't think I can change the font size directly.

Sorry, I should have quoted Vladimir, not you.

On 11/22/12, r_m_r <r_m_r at mailinator.com> wrote:
> BTW The code displays fine on my browser.

Which browser? It displays the same for me on Firefox and Chrome.

On 11/22/12, r_m_r <r_m_r at mailinator.com> wrote:
> Maybe you can try
> changing the Minimum font size in your Browser preferences?

That doesn't help until I increase it to a huge value which ends up
changing the way all the text on the page looks (including other
websites).

> Also, you can choose a
> different theme in the wiki preferences page:
> http://dwiki.kimsufi.thecybershadow.net/Special:Preferences#mw-htmlform-skin

I don't want to change the theme, I just want the code font size set
to a readable default for my OS (which is Courier New 10pt on win32).