Your review matters.

Alex Rønne Petersen alex at lycus.org
Thu Nov 22 06:29:01 PST 2012

Hi folks,

This is just a reminder that code reviews are invaluable. The various
repos on GitHub (see https://github.com/D-Programming-Language) get many
pull requests and we can always use an extra hand in doing code reviews
of them. Your input is very appreciated even if you are not a committer.

The convention* is to throw an "LGTM" (looks good to me) comment on a
pull request if it seems OK to you. If there's anything that confuses
you or that seems wrong or unusual, please don't hesitate to comment on
the code.

Thanks!

(* I think this 'convention' came to be by accident when, out of sheer
laziness, I started writing LGTM instead of looks good to me on a bunch
of pull requests ;)

--
Alex Rønne Petersen
alex at lycus.org