Emacs D Mode

Thomas Koch thomas at koch.ro
Wed Oct 10 23:58:06 PDT 2012

Russel Winder wrote:
> If the former then the maintainers need to set up an efficient release
> and distribution mechanism, if the latter then we can assume a
> continuous deployment and not worry about releases.
Hi,

I'd very much like to see the D mode in Debian and we (I'm a maintainer)
like to build upstream "releases". But a release does not need to be
anything more then just a Git tag with an increasing number.

(I also very much like gpg signed Git tags but that's another story...)

Best regards,

Thomas Koch