Why D is annoying =P

Mehrdad wfunction at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:43:00 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 01:01:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> OK let's stop this. There's a bug that needs fixing, is all.
>
> Andrei

Sorry, yeah. It was just that I came across it so much that I
wanted to put it on the radar here, to let you guys know what
sorts of problems you'd run into when you try using D.
It was meant to be honest feedback, that's all... I realize it
was negative hopefully it was at least constructive.

Any opinions on my proposed "fixed" version, which used .tupleof?