Travis CI - Continuous Integration Testing Server

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Oct 25 23:26:50 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-25 23:47, Jens Mueller wrote:

> I've been using cloudbees.com which offers a similar service based on
> Jenkins.
> Since Jenkins supports shell scripts to drive the build it was fairly
> easy to support D (see https://gluey.ci.cloudbees.com/job/ddl/).

Travis supports "make" and it probably supports shell scripts as well.
But what about installed software?

> You can add your own systems for executing the builds (but I have never
> done this myself).
> I'm not sure whether pull requests are supported.
> They have reduced prices for FOSS projects.
> http://www.cloudbees.com/foss/index.cb
>
> It's very nice to have automated and tested builds for free.

Yeah, as I replied to another post:

What I like about Travis is that they will host the builds/tests and do
it for free. I think that's a huge difference and lowers the barrier to
start with CI testing.

--
/Jacob Carlborg